The rain stops now and I shake my head to fling the last drop off my big straw hat. It have a freezing trickle of water running down my arm, a silver ball escaping down to the tip of my finger. Forest rain does be like that: cold in the humidity, shining like hell when the light touch it . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Black History Digit
- Prospero’s Daughter
- I Love You Too
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- The Warmest December
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- The White House
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism