It was all because of the squeal of the windshield wiper. Not the rumbling racket it made as it stammered back along the pane. No, that wasn’t so bad. But the squeal on the way down—shrill, insistent, bleak. Who could stand that shit? . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Loving Donovan
- A Simple Distance
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- The Gospel According to Cane
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Gathering of Waters
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Bedrock Faith