Nina Solomon based much of The Love Book off of the principles of Katherine Woodward Thomas’s Calling in “The One:” 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life. Johnny Temple recently spoke with both authors about love, soul mates, and the power of self-reflection. Click to read the full interview.
May 2015 News & Features
In 1965 we were just short of driving age. Our mode of locomotion was hitchhiking . . .
“Hardest thing you’ll ever do in your life. Mental equivalent of hog-tying the meanest steer this side of Odessa . . .”
Learn more about CLMP, cosponsors of The Literary Mews: Discussing Diaspora.
FREE E-BOOKS: Download The Dewey Decimal System and The Mercury Fountain for free through Sunday, May 10!
Download copies of The Dewey Decimal System by Nathan Larson and The Mercury Fountain by Eliza Factor for absolutely free until Sunday, May 10!
New York, stop by the Brooklyn Commons on May 8 for a party benefiting our friends at AK Press! All proceeds will go toward helping them get back on their feet following the devastating fire that wiped out their home base in Oakland, CA, earlier this year.
Dusk was falling on a high summer day in Galway City, a place that claimed me but never loved me . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Trinidad Noir
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Roving Tree
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- She’s Gone
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature