He blew into town on a Greyhound from Cleveland. His name was Christopher McKendrick—at least that’s what his license said. He couldn’t wait to get to the beach. If he was caught, he’d snatch a little piece of heaven first . . .
Reading Rainbow host LeVar Burton raised over $440,000 reading Go the Fuck to Sleep! Click to watch.
Featured: Black Interest
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- The Family Mansion
- The White House
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Loving Donovan
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- The Sexy Part of the Bible