I woke up feeling cold this morning and the clouds were fighting their way in between the bedroom blinds that were left open in the middle of the night. I found my body naked and bent and I thought about Nicole duFresne and her star quality blonde hair and blue eyes and perfect teeth and I wondered how her hair and face and body fell onto the concrete ground on Rivington Street after she was shot in the chest by that nineteen-year-old boy . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Getting It Right
- Black Marks
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Dog War
- Around Harvard Square
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)