The cop’s fingers were as thick as the sausages he stabbed with the fork and stuffed in his mouth. Probably as greasy, too, Tual thought as he drank coffee in a booth. He watched the cop sitting at the counter . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Black Marks