The cop’s fingers were as thick as the sausages he stabbed with the fork and stuffed in his mouth. Probably as greasy, too, Tual thought as he drank coffee in a booth. He watched the cop sitting at the counter . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Trinidad Noir
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- John Crow’s Devil
- Loving Donovan
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Around Harvard Square
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set