The New York Times has named USA Noir (edited by Johnny Temple) an Editors’ Choice pick and given the anthology a stellar review!
Read part one of DARK DAYS IN PORT-AU-PRINCE, our Haiti-set noir short story that was written by Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics contributors in the style of an exquisite corpse, a collaborative writing process in which each author builds a story based upon what his or her predecessors have provided. Haiti Noir 2: The Classics contributor Roxane Gay kicks off this haunting short story.
Featured: Black Interest
- The White House
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Trinidad Noir
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- The Necessary Hunger
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Caught Up
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans