The New York Times has named USA Noir (edited by Johnny Temple) an Editors’ Choice pick and given the anthology a stellar review!
Read part one of DARK DAYS IN PORT-AU-PRINCE, our Haiti-set noir short story that was written by Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics contributors in the style of an exquisite corpse, a collaborative writing process in which each author builds a story based upon what his or her predecessors have provided. Haiti Noir 2: The Classics contributor Roxane Gay kicks off this haunting short story.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Silent Pictures
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Will Work for Drugs
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Drawing Autism
- Infinity Blues