Game World author C.J. Farley penned a blog post earlier today in response to the appointment of author Kate DiCamillo (Because of Winn-Dixie, Flora & Ulysses) as the new national ambassador for young people’s literature.
The Dolphin Tavern used to be a topless bar where junkies shook their loose limbs for dollars to feed their sickness. A hideout for regulars to marinate in Yuengling while their wives did loads at the Laundromat next door . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Of Mule and Man
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- The Failure
- Letters to Kurt
- The Accidental Hunter
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water