Albert “Prodigy” Johnson talks about his novella, H.N.I.C., in a video created by AALBC.
Giselle slid in her green contact lenses before slipping out the back door and tottering in her stilettos across the parking lot to Chief’s car. When she opened the passenger door, she was greeted with the smoke of his nasty cigarette and a bouquet of blue hydrangeas. “For me?” She picked them up off the seat, eased into their place, and leaned over to plant a kiss on Chief’s cheek . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Immune System
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Infinity Blues
- Jerusalem Calling
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit