Albert “Prodigy” Johnson talks about his novella, H.N.I.C., in a video created by AALBC.
Giselle slid in her green contact lenses before slipping out the back door and tottering in her stilettos across the parking lot to Chief’s car. When she opened the passenger door, she was greeted with the smoke of his nasty cigarette and a bouquet of blue hydrangeas. “For me?” She picked them up off the seat, eased into their place, and leaned over to plant a kiss on Chief’s cheek . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Dog War
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- I Love You Too
- Loving Donovan
- The Warmest December
- Home: Social Essays
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- The Game Don’t Change