Shy and his cousin Adam stood thigh-deep in Jamaica Bay, grabbing horseshoe crabs by their long tails and throwing them into the boat. Shy tossed them gently; Adam swung them down hard. The moon was round and bright like a police searchlight, which scared Shy, but Adam had explained that horseshoe crabs came up on the shore to spawn during summer full moons, and this was the time to make their score . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Jerusalem Calling
- South of the Pumphouse
- The Worst Breakfast
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- It’s Just a Plant
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!