Allison Glock reviews Jess Walter in the New York Times Book Review…
They were at the Gulfport Shaggy’s, about to celebrate a decent haul on a pot deal with a late-morning bloody and there stood The Treat, looking less Dutch than usual, a little more redneck, talking to some senior stoner with ass-length white hair in a sectioned-off ponytail . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- The Failure
- The Immune System
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Of Mule and Man
- Jerusalem Calling