Have you ever played the board game Clue? Come to the Museum of Art and History and play a live action version for a thrilling and riddle-packed Murder Mystery Game Day. Unravel who murdered notorious Santa Cruz private investigator Harlow Lindsay, through a series of clues and activities. The clues will lead you to the […]
Location: Museum of Art and History
There are no upcoming events for Museum of Art and History.
A Santa Cruz Noir Writing Workshop at Café Charla with editor Susie Bright and contributors Maceo Montoya, Margaret Elysia Gacia, and Dillon Kaiser. La siréna, El camarón, y La escalera: What’s it like to write noir genre novels, scripts, and stories—with voices who are rarely seen in the mainstream? Free, open to the public.
“First Friday” at the Museum of Art and History. Free and open to the public! Author and artist Jon Bailiff has made silhouette shadow puppets for everyone to play with, based on the characters of Santa Cruz Noir. Come see YOUR villain as a puppet! Everyone will be able to make their own selfies, movies, […]
Featured: Black Interest
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Jesus Boy
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- eel on reef
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- The White House
- She’s Gone