A “Noir at the Bar” event presented by the Montana Book Festival.
Events Tag: Montana Book Festival
There are no upcoming events for Montana Book Festival.
A panel discussion at the Montana Book Festival featuring: James Grady (editor), Keir Graff (editor), Caroline Patterson (contributor), Eric Heidle (contributor), Gwen Florio (contributor), Yvonne Seng (contributor), Sidner Larson (contributor), Carrie Le Seur (contributor), and David Abrams (contributor).
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Marks
- Gomer’s Song
- Black Sheep Digit
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Black Music
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- The Book of Harlan