A “Noir at the Bar” event presented by the Montana Book Festival.
Events Tag: Montana Book Festival
There are no upcoming events for Montana Book Festival.
A panel discussion at the Montana Book Festival featuring: James Grady (editor), Keir Graff (editor), Caroline Patterson (contributor), Eric Heidle (contributor), Gwen Florio (contributor), Yvonne Seng (contributor), Sidner Larson (contributor), Carrie Le Seur (contributor), and David Abrams (contributor).
Featured: Black Interest
- The Family Mansion
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- On the Way Back
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Lunatic
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Saba)
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Song for Night
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Dog War
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)