In partnership with Keshet Austin.
Events Tag: And Then I Danced
There are no upcoming events for And Then I Danced.
Hosted by Kutztown University’s GLBTQ Resource Center and the Women’s Center.
- Date: Oct 6, 2016, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Kutztown University
- Map: 15200 Kutztown Road, Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States
Mark Segal – National Museum of American Jewish History’s Café Coversations Series, Philadelphia, PA
Author talk and Q&A, followed by a book signing in the museum’s café. Part of the museum’s Café Conversations Series, located in the cafe inside the museum store. Admission to the museum is “pay what you wish” between 5 and 8 PM on Wednesdays during the summer.
- Date: Jun 29, 2016, 6:00pm – 8:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: National Museum of American Jewish History
- Map: 101 South Independence Mall East, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Date: Jun 22, 2016, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center
- Map: 522 West Maple Street, Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Date: Jun 5, 2016, 12:00pm – 5:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Spring Hollow Golf Club
- Map: 3350 Schuylkill Road, Spring City, Pennsylvania, United States
Part of New Hope Celebrates Pride Weekend. Mark Segal will be signing copies of And Then I Danced: Traveling the Road to LGBT Equality on the sidewalk in front of the bookstore.
- Date: May 21, 2016, 1:00pm – 4:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Farley's Bookshop
- Map: 44 South Main Street, New Hope, Pennsylvania, United States
Full program details TBA.
- Date: Apr 12, 2016, 6:00pm – 8:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: State Museum of Pennsylvania
- Map: 300 North Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
- Date: Apr 3, 2016, 4:00pm – 6:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Stonewall National Museum & Archives
- Map: 2157 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, Florida, United States