- Date: Apr 3, 2016, 4:00pm – 6:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Stonewall National Museum & Archives
- Map: 2157 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, Florida, United States
Events Tag: And Then I Danced: Traveling the Road to LGBT Equality
There are no upcoming events for And Then I Danced: Traveling the Road to LGBT Equality.
Featuring Mark Segal (And Then I Danced: Traveling the Road to LGBT Equality) and Tracy Baim (Barbara Gittings, Gay Pioneer). Cosponsored by the Georgia Voice.
- Date: Mar 31, 2016, 7:30pm – 9:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Charis Books
- Map: 1189 Euclid Avenue NE, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Light refreshments will be served before the reading at 6:30 PM.
- Date: Mar 17, 2016, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Penn Book Center
- Map: 130 South 34th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
In collaboration with Akashic Books, BRIC is hosting a night with gay rights activists Mark Segal and David Carter (author of Stonewall). These inspiring authors will discuss Segal’s new memoir And Then I Danced: Traveling the Road to LGBT Equality, an inspirational memoir from one of America’s pioneering LGBT activists and a history of the gay rights movement from one man […]
- Date: Dec 1, 2015, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: BRIC
- Map: 647 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Presented by Enoch Pratt Free Library.
- Date: Nov 16, 2015, 6:30pm – 8:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: University of Baltimore, Business Center Auditorium
- Map: 1420 North Charles Street, Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Presented by Dallas Voice, Cathedral of Hope, and The Dallas Way. A dual book signing and discussion by authors Tracey Baim, publisher of Chicago Windy City Times, and Mark Segal, publisher of Philadelphia Gay News. Moderated by Dallas Voice’s Tammye Nash and David Taffet.
- Date: Nov 5, 2015, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Interfaith Peace Chapel of Cathedral of Hope
- Map: 5910 Cedar Springs Rd. , Dallas, Texas, 75235, United States
Q&A/book signing, open to the public 21+. The first 100 people will receive a free copy of And Then I Danced. Everyone who attends the event will receive one free drink ticket, $10 free play, and a raffle ticket (for prizes TBD).
- Date: Oct 22, 2015 | Add to iCal »
- Venue: SugarHouse Casino
- Map: 1001 North Delaware Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Date: Oct 21, 2015, 7:00pm – 10:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: P.J. Whelihan's
- Map: 1854 Marlton Pike East, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States