Author of Starve the Vulture Jason Carney will participate in the AWP Open Mic and Old School Slam.
Events Tag: Kaylie Jones Books
There are no upcoming events for Kaylie Jones Books.
Patricia A. Smith, author of The Year of Needy Girls is appearing on a LGBTQ offsite reading event at AWP 2018.
- Date: Mar 9, 2018, 5:30pm – 6:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Inkwood Books
- Map: 1809 N Tampa Street, Tampa, Florida, United States
Join Lauren Stahl for a reading, Q&A, and signing of The Devil’s Song.
- Date: Feb 10, 2018, 2:00pm – 4:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Barnes & Noble, Wilkes-Barre
- Map: 421 Arena Hub Plaza, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, 18702, United States
Book reading and signing featuring Cheryl Pallant (Ginseng Tango) and Patricia A. Smith (The Year of Needy Girls). Free and Open to the public.
- Date: Jan 23, 2018, 6:00pm – 7:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Chop Suey Books
- Map: 2913 West Cary Street, Richmond, Virginia, United States
Patricia A. Smith, debut author of The Year of Needy Girls, will appear at Fall Into Reading: Meet Local Authors, an event hosted by the Milton Public Library. Full program details TBA.
- Date: Oct 22, 2017, 2:00pm – 3:30pm | Add to iCal »
Patricia A. Smith (The Year of Needy Girls) will discuss her novel with Jodi Paloni (They Could Live With Themselves).
Stacey Lender will read from her debut novel City Mouse, which will be followed by a book signing and morning discussion. This event will be hosted by Books + Bagels.
Kaylie Jones, Patricia A. Smith, and J. Patrick Redmond, Arts in New Harmony Festival, New Harmony, IN
A conversation with Kaylie Jones on contemporary publishing and the disenfranchised voice. The panel discussion includes Kaylie Jones Books collective authors Patricia J. Smith (The Year of Needy Girls) and J. Patrick Redmond (Some Go Hungry).