- Date: Apr 11, 2015, 3:00pm – 4:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Red Canoe Bookstore Café
- Map: 4337 Harford Rd., Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Events Tag: Drifting
There are no upcoming events for Drifting.
The Charlottesville Chapter of The Links Incorporated presents its twelfth annual Celebration of the African American Literary Experience, including brunch, musical and spoken word performances by community youth, and a tribute to book festival authors. Book sales and signing. Tickets are $60, in advance only at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Mar 22, 2015, 11:30am – 2:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Charlottesville Omni Hotel
- Map: 212 Ridge McIntire Road, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Reading from Edwidge Danticat (Haiti Noir, Haiti Noir 2: The Classics), with an introduction by Katia D. Ulysse (Drifting).
- Date: Mar 21, 2015, 12:00pm – 2:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Central JMRL Library, McIntire Room
- Map: 201 E Market Street, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
“Searching for Home and Life: Fictional Journeys.” Featuring readings from Katia D. Ulysse, LaShondra Barnett, and Hilary Holladay.
- Date: Mar 20, 2015, 4:00pm – 5:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Barnes & Noble, Charlottesville
- Map: 1035A Emmet Street, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Celebrate Black History Month with Katia D. Ulysse and Lauren Francis-Sharma. Full event details TBA.
- Date: Jan 12, 2015, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Montclair Public Library Auditorium
- Map: 50 South Fullerton Ave., Montclair, New Jersey, United States
Featuring readings from Katia D. Ulysse (Drifting), Daisy Hernandez, and Amina Gautier, followed by a Q&A and book signing.
- Date: Nov 22, 2014, 2:00pm – 4:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus
- Map: Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus, Miami, Florida, United States
- Date: Nov 13, 2014, 4:00pm – 6:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: University of the District of Columbia (UDC)
- Map: 4200 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, District of Columbia, United States