Michael Imperioli, author of The Perfume Burned His Eyes, in conversation with Steve Johnson at the Chicago Tribune‘s Printers’ Row Lit Fest. Venue: Grace Episcopal Church, 637 South Dearborn Street, 2nd Floor.
Location: Printers Row Lit Fest
There are no upcoming events for Printers Row Lit Fest.
“Pure Michigan:” authors Michael Zadoorian (Beautiful Music) and Sharon Solwitz (Once in Lourdes). Venue: Jones College Prep, 700 South State Street, 4th Floor, Room 4038.
Full details TBA.
“Urban Mosaic” featuring Eric Charles May, author of Bedrock Faith, Marcus Burke, author of Team Seven, and Rachel Louise Snyder, author of What We’ve Lost Is Nothing, in conversation with Aviya Kushner. Tickets are required for this event; for purchasing details, please click here. This event will be held at Jones College Prep, Classroom #5010.
“Chicago Literary Hall of Fame: New Class Announcement” panel with Joe Meno, Gioia Diliberto, and Brian Hieggelke, moderated by Donald Evans. Tickets are required for this event; please see the Printers Row Lit Fest website for details. *This event will take place at Jones College Prep/Student Learning Center/Classroom.
Joe Meno, author of Office Girl and Christine Sneed, author of Little Known Facts in conversation with Billy Lomardo, author of How to Hold a Woman and The Man with Two Arms. Tickets are required for this event; please see the Printers Row Lit Fest website for details. *This event will take place at University Center/River […]
Featured: Black Interest
- I Am a Promise
- Black History Digit
- Black Lotus
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- They Better Call Me Sugar: My Journey from the Hood to the Hardwood
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Move the Crowd
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Black Marks