Susie Bright (editor, Santa Cruz Noir) in conversation with novelists Christopher Moore. Location: Swedish American Hall, 2174 Market Street, San Francisco, CA.
There are no upcoming events for LitQuake.
Michael Imperioli will discuss The Perfume Burned His Eyes with novelist Tom Barbash as a part of the LitQuake festival. Event will take place at the Swedish American Hall, 2174 Market Street, San Francisco. Full details TBA.
Adam Smyer (Knucklehead) joins a first-time author panel at LitQuake. Full detail TBA. Location: The Writers’ Studio, California College of the Arts, SoMa campus, 1111 8th Street.
Featured: Black Interest
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Home: Social Essays
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- The Angels’ Share
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Jesus Boy
- God Carlos
- eel on reef
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics