Katia D. Ulysse presents her latest novel Mouths Don’t Speak at the Howard University Barnes & Noble.
Location: Barnes & Noble, Howard University
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Jesus Boy
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Anna In-Between
- Mr. Loverman
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Game World
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature