On the last day of November, Chip spent his hour commute composing a suicide letter in his head, absently passing pokey sedans, picturing his boss’s face when the dickhead heard about the tragedy . . .
I look at my belly in the mirror, swollen to the size of a basketball at seven months pregnant . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Black Lotus 2: The Vow
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Game Don’t Change
- The Angels’ Share
- The Necessary Hunger
- eel on reef