I woke up feeling cold this morning and the clouds were fighting their way in between the bedroom blinds that were left open in the middle of the night. I found my body naked and bent and I thought about Nicole duFresne and her star quality blonde hair and blue eyes and perfect teeth and I wondered how her hair and face and body fell onto the concrete ground on Rivington Street after she was shot in the chest by that nineteen-year-old boy . . .
Tag: You Must Really Want It
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Letters to Kurt
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Hunters in High Heels
- Drawing Autism
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Censorship Now!!
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Silent Pictures