There had, at one time before Katrina, been a park, perhaps beneath his feet, right where a surveyor had discovered the young woman’s body. Ike couldn’t tell anymore. There was just this no-man’s-land of tall weeds between the levee and the Brad Pitt houses, their solar panels absorbing the mid-morning sun . . .
Tag: What It Takes to Live
Featured: Black Interest
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- May Digit
- Black Sheep Digit
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung