Join us for two exciting launch events in October: We Do! at the Judson Memorial Church on October 28th, and USA Noir at Otto Penzler’s Mysterious Bookshop on October 29th!
Tag: We Do!
To celebrate the release of We Do!: American Leaders Who Believe in Marriage Equality, Akashic author David McConnell shares his thoughts on the recent moves toward marriage equality.
Help us celebrate the release of We Do!: Tweet us your wedding photos on October 15th with #WeDo!
To celebrate the release of We Do!: American Leaders Who Believe in Marriage Equality, Akashic author Achy Obejas talks about how same-sex marriages and families are “like every other kind of family.”
To celebrate the release of We Do!: American Leaders Who Believe in Marriage Equality, Akashic author Felicia Luna Lemus talks about her personal quest for marriage equality in America.
Read about the many Akashic events at and around the Brooklyn Book Festival!
Congratulations to Jennifer Baumgardner, who has been named Publisher/Executive Director of The Feminst Press!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Hunters in High Heels
- Go Fish
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Will Work for Drugs
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- No One Told Me Not to Do This