Join us for two exciting launch events in October: We Do! at the Judson Memorial Church on October 28th, and USA Noir at Otto Penzler’s Mysterious Bookshop on October 29th!
Tag: We Do!
To celebrate the release of We Do!: American Leaders Who Believe in Marriage Equality, Akashic author David McConnell shares his thoughts on the recent moves toward marriage equality.
Help us celebrate the release of We Do!: Tweet us your wedding photos on October 15th with #WeDo!
To celebrate the release of We Do!: American Leaders Who Believe in Marriage Equality, Akashic author Achy Obejas talks about how same-sex marriages and families are “like every other kind of family.”
To celebrate the release of We Do!: American Leaders Who Believe in Marriage Equality, Akashic author Felicia Luna Lemus talks about her personal quest for marriage equality in America.
Read about the many Akashic events at and around the Brooklyn Book Festival!
Congratulations to Jennifer Baumgardner, who has been named Publisher/Executive Director of The Feminst Press!
Featured: Black Interest
- Song for Night
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Home: Social Essays
- The White House
- Even in Paradise