Join us for two exciting launch events in October: We Do! at the Judson Memorial Church on October 28th, and USA Noir at Otto Penzler’s Mysterious Bookshop on October 29th!
Tag: We Do!: American Leaders Who Believe in Marriage Equality
Governor Madeleine M. Kunin’s afterword to We Do!: American Leaders Who Believe in Marriage Equality: “A Slow Gathering of Courage.”
Help us celebrate the release of We Do!: Tweet us your wedding photos on October 15th with #WeDo!
Featured: Black Interest
- Gomer’s Song
- Black Orchid Blues
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- The Family Mansion
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- She’s Gone
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature