In the open side door of the school, Koenig leaned on his broom and watched the junior high children stream from the building at the sound of the bell. Line after line, they spilled through the front doors like cockroaches from the drains in the basement. He pictured a colony of roaches wearing yellow Star of David armbands and laughed . . .
Tag: Washington Heights
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Failure
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- The Accidental Hunter
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- Go Fish
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Censorship Now!!
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist