Stephanie Stio discusses the creation of the Paz Prize for Poetry and the selection of the prize’s inaugural winner, Dinapiera Di Donato’s Colaterales/Collateral.
Tag: Victor Hernández Cruz
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- From a Basement in Seattle
- The Worst Breakfast
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Artificial Light
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Infinity Blues
- Seriously, You Have to Eat