In her poky hotel bathroom, Sallie filled up a glass with water from the sink. It wasn’t until she’d swallowed the pill—some generic form of Valium—that she stopped to wonder if the water was okay to drink. Oh well, she thought as she stepped into her red bikini bottoms. Too late now . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- The Warmest December
- Not for Everyday Use
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Caught Up
- Changers Book Two: Oryon