In her poky hotel bathroom, Sallie filled up a glass with water from the sink. It wasn’t until she’d swallowed the pill—some generic form of Valium—that she stopped to wonder if the water was okay to drink. Oh well, she thought as she stepped into her red bikini bottoms. Too late now . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Worst Breakfast
- Hello Sunshine
- Censorship Now!!
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water