He sold the Ludington townhouse at a loss, bought the cabin east of Manistee for a steal. Bankruptcy. Someone’s loss, his gain. He was a wheeler-dealer. Also a ladies’ man. When women discovered he was single, they pouted their lips, batted their eyes . . .
Tag: Up in Michigan
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Hunters in High Heels
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Go Fish
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola