Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, appeared at the United Nations headquarters on April 2nd in honor of World Autism Awareness Day! [photos]
Tag: United Nations
The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
We’re very pleased to announce two upcoming New York events featuring Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, in celebration of the book’s release!
Featured: Black Interest
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- The Accidental Hunter
- eel on reef
- Even in Paradise
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature