Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, appeared at the United Nations headquarters on April 2nd in honor of World Autism Awareness Day! [photos]
Tag: United Nations
The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
We’re very pleased to announce two upcoming New York events featuring Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, in celebration of the book’s release!
Featured: Black Interest
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Nowhere Is a Place
- She’s Gone
- Loving Donovan
- Lost Canyon
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit