You’re supposed to be the littlest. You were yesterday.
Tag: two year old
“I dew wheat.” I never knew the power of words until my two year old asked to “do it.” Those two little words sent dread flying through my body.
I liked cooking meat over coals outside on the patio barbeque for the taste and the smoky flavor and of course less kitchen mess.
I have a serious bathroom phobia, and when I say this I mean that there is actually nothing wrong with me at all.
I am running behind on dinner thanks to a last minute work emergency and bumper-to-bumper traffic on the interstate . . .
I have two daughters, both over the age of five. I never expected to raise boys . . .
For my daughter, “Shit!” became the Shit . . .
When my twins were two years old I had steamy droplets of perspiration dripping out of every pore in my body. . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Home Girl
- The Darkest Hearts
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- The Necessary Hunger