It was a Friday night when it all began. I was sitting in my living room enjoying a tall Bud Light and listening to music playing on my laptop. I’d only been in IB—Imperial Beach for the nonnatives—for three weeks, but Cali was a taste of freedom I never wanted to let go of. I had moved into a house only fifty feet from the beach and found a job in Coronado that people would envy me for. It felt too damn good to be true. Turns out it was . . .
Tag: Tonya Monteer
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- I Love You Too
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Infinity Blues
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Censorship Now!!
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery