The riffraff of Tompkins Square wear wool jackets in the humid night, perhaps in defiance of the elements. The squirrels aren’t panhandling as usual. They’re preoccupied with something in the weeds behind a bench, what looks to your eye like a mangled piece of bread or a crumpled paper bag. A closer look reveals a human hand . . .
Tag: Tompkins Square Park
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Rock Star Digit
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- No One Told Me Not to Do This