The grave is waist-deep when the cramps start . . .
Tag: Tom Leins
Freddy scowls when I shine my flashlight in his face. His gold tooth glints in the gloom . . .
We drove as far as we could and abandoned the car when the gas ran out . . .
It’s happy hour at the Dirty Lemon, but I recognize the same lipstick smear on my glass from when I was in here this morning. It’s 9 pm, but the room is still hot and my half-drunk beer is already warm . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Black Music
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- The Immune System
- Hello Sunshine
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- From a Basement in Seattle