While walking to the playground one afternoon, JR practiced his road safety by stopping at every stop sign he saw. He would chime, “Red says stop,” while he looked left, then right, and a second continue, “Green means go.” And so JR went through the neighborhood obeying the stop signs and exploring each drain . . .
Moments after another Bears turnover, Ben comes wobbling down the hall wearing his mother’s fuchsia stilettos . . .
JR often watched TV with Grandma—either he would watch his cartoon or educational programs, or she would watch HGTV or a tattoo competition series . . .
Potty training is a bitch. It should be easy, right? How hard could it actually be? . . .
I am a distinguished professor. I am a dignified person. I have a doctorate. I am important in academic circles . . .
The kids and I dash across town to library story time . . .
“Mama, Miss Tina is fat,” Rose announced from the backseat of my Nissan Sentra. Panic immediately set in . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Hunters in High Heels
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle