Giselle slid in her green contact lenses before slipping out the back door and tottering in her stilettos across the parking lot to Chief’s car. When she opened the passenger door, she was greeted with the smoke of his nasty cigarette and a bouquet of blue hydrangeas. “For me?” She picked them up off the seat, eased into their place, and leaned over to plant a kiss on Chief’s cheek . . .
Tag: The Treasure Chest
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Censorship Now!!
- Hunters in High Heels