Tupelo was sipping a Mickey’s in El Cortez when Mac and Porter came in from Fremont—a double endorsement for capital punishment as far as Tupelo was concerned, and the reason he had a glass eye . . .
Tag: The The Cortez
Featured: Black Interest
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Trinidad Noir
- She’s Gone