Tupelo was sipping a Mickey’s in El Cortez when Mac and Porter came in from Fremont—a double endorsement for capital punishment as far as Tupelo was concerned, and the reason he had a glass eye . . .
Tag: The The Cortez
Featured: Black Interest
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Black Orchid Blues
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Dog War
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Lost Canyon
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Prospero’s Daughter
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean