I had talked myself into a luxurious three-bedroom apartment in a classic Tudor building in Jersey City. It was 1969. Back then, a suit and a little grooming would suffice if accompanied by a few months’ rent . . .
Tag: The Surrender
Featured: Black Interest
- Song for Night
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Gathering of Waters
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Black Marks
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises