Naga raced across the floor. She knew if she crawled, the pebbles would dig into her skin and make her sore. She made for the nearest pole and climbed to the highest rafter, where she curled up and watched the man on the crocus-sack mattress, grunting and writhing . . .
Tag: The Saapin
It was hard to resist the lure of Miss Chantal. Her silky-smooth waist-length hair was as dark as her haunting round eyes, set a little too far apart in her heart-shaped face . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Hunters in High Heels
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Worst Breakfast
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)