Welcome to Akashic in Good Company, a regular feature where Akashic spotlights the remarkable people and places in today’s publishing industry. Over the past fifteen years, Akashic has worked with an amazing array of talented, hard-working, committed people and Akashic would not be the company it is today without their help and advice along the way. This week’s installment features a conversation between Akashic’s managing editor Johanna Ingalls and Alison Powell, Bookstore Curator, The Oxford Exchange, Tampa, FL.
Tag: The Oxford Exchange
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- The Accidental Hunter
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary