Welcome to Akashic in Good Company, a regular feature where Akashic spotlights the remarkable people and places in today’s publishing industry. Over the past fifteen years, Akashic has worked with an amazing array of talented, hard-working, committed people and Akashic would not be the company it is today without their help and advice along the way. This week’s installment features a conversation between Akashic’s managing editor Johanna Ingalls and Alison Powell, Bookstore Curator, The Oxford Exchange, Tampa, FL.
Tag: The Oxford Exchange
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Book of Harlan
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- On the Way Back
- Black Music
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha