His legs ached as he cleared each oversized stair, the taste of acid burning the back of his throat. Slowly he climbed the face of the foothill known locally as The Incline.
Tag: The Incline
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- A River Called Time
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Lost Canyon
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Game World
- The Roving Tree