The skinhead wipes the rain out of his eyes and cackles. “I’m glad I’m not the poor bastard that has to try and identify your body.” His pump-action shotgun is wedged against my throat. He is going to make one hell of a mess . . .
Tag: The Guns of Brixham
Featured: Black Interest
- The White House
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- The Accidental Hunter
- Not for Everyday Use
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Anna In-Between
- Trinidad Noir
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- What Is Hip-Hop?