My second child, my son, was born in 2007. My wife and his older sister and I welcomed him home with all the excitement and joy you can imagine, but his arrival was accompanied by something else. Something dark. And brown . . .
Tag: The Five-Foot-Long Poop
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Letters to Kurt
- Artificial Light
- Demons in the Spring
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)