Akashic intern Rachel Santee reviews Testo Junkie: Sex, Drugs, and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era by Paul B. Preciado (The Feminist Press).
Tag: The Feminist Press
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Raging Skillet: The True Life Story of Chef Rossi by Rossi (The Feminist Press).
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Feminist Utopia Project: Fifty-Seven Visions of a Wildly Better Future, edited by Alexandra Brodsky & Rachel Kauder Nalebuff (The Feminist Press).
Featured: Black Interest
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- The Book of Harlan
- The Warmest December
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Black History Digit