Akashic intern Rachel Santee reviews Testo Junkie: Sex, Drugs, and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era by Paul B. Preciado (The Feminist Press).
Tag: The Feminist Press
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Raging Skillet: The True Life Story of Chef Rossi by Rossi (The Feminist Press).
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Feminist Utopia Project: Fifty-Seven Visions of a Wildly Better Future, edited by Alexandra Brodsky & Rachel Kauder Nalebuff (The Feminist Press).
Featured: Black Interest
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Bedrock Faith
- Dog War
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- The Warmest December
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- The Gospel According to Cane
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- The Lunatic