Akashic intern Rachel Santee reviews Testo Junkie: Sex, Drugs, and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era by Paul B. Preciado (The Feminist Press).
Tag: The Feminist Press
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Raging Skillet: The True Life Story of Chef Rossi by Rossi (The Feminist Press).
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Feminist Utopia Project: Fifty-Seven Visions of a Wildly Better Future, edited by Alexandra Brodsky & Rachel Kauder Nalebuff (The Feminist Press).
Featured: Black Interest
- The Game Don’t Change
- Trinidad Noir
- Black Sheep Digit
- Black Marks
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- On the Way Back
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Anna In-Between
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Haiti Noir
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery