Akashic intern Rachel Santee reviews Testo Junkie: Sex, Drugs, and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era by Paul B. Preciado (The Feminist Press).
Tag: The Feminist Press
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Raging Skillet: The True Life Story of Chef Rossi by Rossi (The Feminist Press).
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Feminist Utopia Project: Fifty-Seven Visions of a Wildly Better Future, edited by Alexandra Brodsky & Rachel Kauder Nalebuff (The Feminist Press).
Featured: Black Interest
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Caught Up
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- John Crow’s Devil
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)