Akashic intern Rachel Santee reviews Testo Junkie: Sex, Drugs, and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era by Paul B. Preciado (The Feminist Press).
Tag: The Feminist Press
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Raging Skillet: The True Life Story of Chef Rossi by Rossi (The Feminist Press).
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Feminist Utopia Project: Fifty-Seven Visions of a Wildly Better Future, edited by Alexandra Brodsky & Rachel Kauder Nalebuff (The Feminist Press).
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Rock Star Digit
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Silent Pictures
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Drawing Autism
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- South of the Pumphouse
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- I Love You Too