The ice pick hung there on a nail. I grabbed it—Ricky was going down. I told that fucking idiot not to leave anything behind. He knew . . .
Tag: The Catskills
Featured: Black Interest
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Becoming Abigail
- The Roving Tree
- The Game Don’t Change
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Book of Harlan
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature