Katia D. Ulysse recently spoke to Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics editor Edwidge Danticat at Salon to discuss her new book Drifting, journeying to America, Haiti, and more.
Tag: The Butterfly’s Way
To celebrate the release of Katia D. Ulysse’s Drifting, we’re very pleased to feature a guest post from Katia on her writing process, her inspiration, and three additional fiction vignettes that are not found in her debut collection.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Jerusalem Calling
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Letters to Kurt
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Infinity Blues