Katia D. Ulysse recently spoke to Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics editor Edwidge Danticat at Salon to discuss her new book Drifting, journeying to America, Haiti, and more.
Tag: The Butterfly’s Way
To celebrate the release of Katia D. Ulysse’s Drifting, we’re very pleased to feature a guest post from Katia on her writing process, her inspiration, and three additional fiction vignettes that are not found in her debut collection.
Featured: Black Interest
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Haiti Noir
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- All or Nothing
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nane)
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Sale Ricardo Cortés “My First Five Books” Bundle
- Black Music
- You Can Keep That to Yourself: A Comprehensive List of What Not to Say to Black People, for Well-Intentioned People of Pallor