Katia D. Ulysse recently spoke to Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics editor Edwidge Danticat at Salon to discuss her new book Drifting, journeying to America, Haiti, and more.
Tag: The Butterfly’s Way
To celebrate the release of Katia D. Ulysse’s Drifting, we’re very pleased to feature a guest post from Katia on her writing process, her inspiration, and three additional fiction vignettes that are not found in her debut collection.
Featured: Black Interest
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Home: Social Essays
- Black Orchid Blues
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- The Duppy
- All or Nothing
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Mr. Loverman