Akashic intern Rachel Santee reviews Testo Junkie: Sex, Drugs, and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era by Paul B. Preciado (The Feminist Press).
Tag: Testo Junkie
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Censorship Now!!
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- The Worst Breakfast
- South of the Pumphouse
- The Failure
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Go Fish
- I Love You Too
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION