Akashic intern Rachel Santee reviews Testo Junkie: Sex, Drugs, and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era by Paul B. Preciado (The Feminist Press).
Tag: Testo Junkie: Sex Drugs and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Hello Sunshine
- What Is Punk?
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene