Autism is you’ve got to say it louder. No, a little quieter. Wait, you have to look at her honey because she didn’t hear . . .
Tag: Terrible Twosdays
It was 6:25 am when 4 year old Brianna tiptoed into our bedroom. Dim morning light bounced off her damp cheeks. “Mommy,” she said, chin quivering, “I . . . don’t . . . feel ‘dood . . .”
“Don’t like it! Don’t like it!” the tiny human shouted at me.
The Paci Pirate covets pacifiers. Binkies. Numnums . . . what have you.
I knew I had made a mistake in thinking I could leave my children unattended for even one minute!
Dear Afternoon Nap . . .
It is hard to explain about staring at people.
My son, Matthew, didn’t go through the Terrible Twos until he was three.
Featured: Black Interest
- I Love You Too
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Black Lotus
- Even in Paradise
- Home Girl
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Jesus Boy
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- A Simple Distance