There’s a girl in my nine year old’s third grade class who apparently has been left back more than a couple of times. She’s twelve and sprouting . . .
Tag: Terrible Twosdays
Potty training. So . . .
On the last day of November, Chip spent his hour commute composing a suicide letter in his head, absently passing pokey sedans, picturing his boss’s face when the dickhead heard about the tragedy . . .
While walking to the playground one afternoon, JR practiced his road safety by stopping at every stop sign he saw. He would chime, “Red says stop,” while he looked left, then right, and a second continue, “Green means go.” And so JR went through the neighborhood obeying the stop signs and exploring each drain . . .
If Rudolf Dreikurs had not died in 1972, I might be in prison today . . .
There is a boy with dark brown hair . . .
And so my nine-year-old discovered the word the other day. On the subway: a young woman, thoroughly exasperated by her fellow rude subway riders . . .
“Mommy, can we go to McDonald’s?” Hazel asked in her piping voice. . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Silent Pictures
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Of Mule and Man
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Infinity Blues