The homework assignment was simple; make something to do with transportation.
Tag: ten year old
When I grow up, I want to be Frankenstein . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- The Darkest Hearts
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Saba)
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature